A psychoeducational assessment involves a comprehensive assessment of cognitive and academic functioning, as well as an evaluation of various information processing skills essential in learning (e.g., memory, oral language, phonological awareness abilities, executive functioning skills).
At CITC we provide assessments for the purpose of:
Alongside psychoeducational assessments, at CITC we provide social-emotional assessments for the purpose of:
What to Expect:
- Assessments usually involve 4-5 separate appointments. These include:
- An initial intake meeting with parents and child
- 2-3 separate assessment sessions with the child (each 2 hours in length)
- A final feedback meeting with parents
- A written report detailing assessment findings and recommendations will be provided following the final feedback meeting
- The entire process (from intake to final report) typically takes 3-5 week
At CITC we have experienced clinicians who provide psychoeducational assessments
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-570-5050 for more information.