This is an 8-week group therapy program aimed to help you better manage your anxious feelings, depressed moods, worrying mind, self-defeating behaviors, and other difficulties that may interfere with your life. Using a cognitive and behavioural approach to treatment you will learn evidence-based skills and strategies to strengthen how you cope and respond to difficult internal experiences.
What to Expect:
- A skills-based group comprised of short educational components and practice exercises.
- All sessions will be virtual and will use an encrypted and secure online video platform.
- Group size will be small including no more than 7 participants.
- Before the group begins start you will meet privately with the group facilitator (Dr. Devina Daya), by phone or with online video, to clarify your personal goals and prepare you for the group.
What Will I need?
- Access to computer (or smart phone), a webcam and a private space.
- Each session is 75 minutes and occurs weekly for 8 weeks; while participation is encouraged it is not mandatory.
Call 416-570-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about the group and/or registration.